1.11.2010

Baby news and the first 13 weeks! :)







On November 14th, I started my day just like any other. I went to work then decided to go to my friend Aubrey's. She had been trying to keep her baby inside of her and i figured she could definitely use some company. I got there about 6 or 630, we visited and then decided to go to Walmart. I had been so stressed. Somehow Aubrey and I got on the subject of babies and how I was a few days late. I told her it wasn't anything to worry about, probably just stress. She said 4 days is enough days to show, to go buy a test.

I went over to the "Family Planning" aisle, picked up a 4 dollar pregnancy test (something I was very familiar with taking). Aubrey said I could come to her house tomorrow morning and take it, but i got restless and walked right into the bathroom at Wal mart and took the test right there. Instantly, I saw the 2nd line start to appear. I was FREAKING OUT. I text Aubrey and said something demanding like "come here now!" She came in and said "are you okay?" I was in shock I am pretty sure i said something like "are you F&@%ing kidding me?" She instantly gave me a hug and said it didn't seem like a good thing but in a few short months I was going to have a baby. A real live baby of my very own, something I have always wanted.

Well, a few phones calls were made and I went to tell my parents, instantly. My dad did his usual rub his head thing, my mom LAUGHED, like how ironic is this. I told a few other family members and friends, honestly, some of their reactions actually really hurt. At a happy time in my life (not to mention how scary and alone I was feeling) for them to act how they did, was really hurtful. I have a hard time forgiving them (I know thats awful), and I have a hard time sharing my pregnancy and soon my babies life with them.

I went to the Dr on Dec 2, 2009. He said sure enough I was pregnant, I was measuring 6 weeks 4 days, and I was due July 27th, 2010. My little one was so cute, like a little peanut. Already does my little buggie have a cute personality. When most babies are hugging the side of the uteran wall, mine was standing up and down bobbing around. So cute. Dr Housel said he/she is going to be a handful, he can tell already. Then it was time to hear the heartbeat and OH MY GOSH. I have never heard anything more magical in my whole life. So fast and so strong. Oh, i love this little one so much already!

My second appointment was Dec 18th, 2009. The Doc said I could schedule my appointment for right before Christmas so I had a few pictures with an actual baby looking baby, for grandparents for Christmas. Of course, I jumped at the chance, what kind of new mommy doesn't want to see her baby every chance she gets. This time I was 9 weeks 1 day. He decided to try a belly ultra sound, which they usually don't do until 12 weeks. I could not see the baby, hardly at all, and we couldn't hear the heartbeat, but we saw it moving. I, of course, being the paranoid parent I am already, requested he do a vaginal so i could HEAR my babies heart, not just see it. He said okay, which I am so glad I did because I got SUCH better pictures of the bug.

My next appointment is this Friday, January 15th. I will be 13 weeks and 3 days and he said there is a pretty fair chance he will be able to tell what I am having! I will definitely post more pictures and let you know what I find out!

( I have never blogged before and I have no idea how to post pictures.. so ill describe them now)
-In the blue shirt, I am 12 weeks and 5 days, starting to "pop"
-In the black and white I am 12 weeks 2 days
-then baby 9 weeks 1 day
-baby 6 wks 4 days (standing up!)
-in the blue and grey I am 8 weeks 3 days and oh, so bloated.
-obviously pregnancy test galore, just to make sure!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I'm the very first comment! :) I love love loved reading about how you felt at those moments and I can't wait for your little one!! Keep writing!!

    ReplyDelete